Karen Carroll, DO, ND, Dip.Paed.Ost, Fellow (Ed) SCCO
- New Patient (Adult) Initial Consultation £ 68
- New Patient (Child) Initial Consultation £ 60
- Mother & Baby Initial Consultation £ 98
- Newborn twins Initial Consultation £ 98
- Student Initial Consultation £ 65
- Adult Treatment £ 45
- Student Treatment £ 42
- Child Treatment £ 40
- Adult Treatment (45 minutes) £ 67 – only bookable after discussion with Karen
- Adult Treatment (1 hour) £ 90 – only bookable after discussion with Karen
As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, I am offering either a normal 1 hour face-to-face initial consultation or a split consultation, with a 20-30 minute video consultation and then a 30-40 minute face-to-face assessment and treatment.
A mum and baby or newborn twins face-to-face consultation is 90 minutes, a split consultation (video and face-to-face) can also be arranged
For ongoing treatment, patients are seen for up to 30 minutes. Longer ongoing treatment sessions can be booked after discussion.
Occasionally appointments over-run, occasionally treatment is complete in less than the allocated time – if so, treatment beyond this becomes over-treatment and is counterproductive, increasing the risk of provoking a mild treatment reaction. Please discuss any concerns with your osteopath.
Please check if your private medical insurance will cover your treatment – most insurers now do so with the correct referral. We cannot be held responsible for non-payment of claims by your insurance company. We have chosen not to process BUPA claims due to their current remuneration policy for osteopaths
Please discuss cases of hardship with your osteopath if you are unwaged, a single parent, in financial difficulties or are in need of a pensioner’s or any other concession