Karen Carroll, DO, ND, Dip.Paed.Ost, Fellow (Ed) SCCO
- New Patient (Adult) Initial Consultation £ 60
- New Patient (Baby / Child) Initial Consultation £ 55
- Mother & Baby Initial Consultation £ 92
- Twins Initial Consultation £ 90
- Student Initial Consultation £ 57
- Adult Treatment £ 45
- Student Treatment £ 40
- Baby / Child Treatment £ 38
- Adult Treatment (1 hour) £ 90 – only bookable after discussion with Karen
We allocate up to one hour for new patients (unless an emergency patient can only be allocated 30 minutes), 90 mins for mum and baby or twins; and up to 30 minutes for treatment.
Occasionally appointments over-run, occasionally treatment is complete in less than the allocated time – if so, treatment beyond this becomes over-treatment and is counterproductive, increasing the risk of provoking a mild treatment reaction. Please discuss any concerns with your osteopath.
Please check if your private medical insurance will cover your treatment – most insurers now do so with the correct referral. We cannot be held responsible for non-payment of claims by your insurance company. We are unable to process BUPA claims
Please discuss cases of hardship with your osteopath if you are unwaged, a single parent, in financial difficulties or are in need of a pensioner’s or any other concession