We are continuing to do all that is reasonable to minimise risk. However, we cannot eliminate all risk, as COVID-19 can be spread by those showing no symptoms.
What you can do:
- Please arrive shortly before the time of your appointment to support social distancing for those who are vulnerable.
- Please try not to be late as I need extra time between patients for additional hygiene procedures.
- You do not need to wear a face covering unless you would prefer to do so.
What I am doing
Additional Precautions and Infection Control Measures
I have updated infection control measures
- To offer an extra level of protection, I have 15 minute gaps between every other patient to allow extra time for sanitising / disinfecting of equipment and fixtures and aeration.
- I am continuing to wear PPE for your protection (a face mask, and use disposable gloves as appropriate).
- My sink is available for your use as required for you to wash hands / face, there is fresh paper towel for you to dry hands / face. Hand Sanitiser is available.
- The treatment couch has a wipe clean sheet which is sprayed and wiped down with medical-grade sanitiser between appointments.
- Children’s soft toy have been removed; plastic toys and wooden puzzles are wiped clean.
Contactless payment / card payment is preferred, cash is accepted. Other payment methods can be arranged.
I have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. At this moment, I am not exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID-19 infection. If my twice weekly lateral flow test is positive, your face-to-face appointment will be cancelled with as much notice as possible, and all patients who have attended the clinic in the previous 5 days will be contacted.
When not to attend
I cannot see you in person if
- you test positive for Covid
If you develop a fever, new cough shortness of breath, loss of sense of smell or taste, vomiting, diarrhoea or any other Covid-19 variant symptoms, please do a lateral flow test before your appointment and cancel if positive. Under this circumstance, there will be no late cancellation fee for not attending for this reason, but I would be grateful for as much notice as possible.
I am offering video / telehealth consultations only for those who are clinically vulnerable / high risk / do not need a face to face appointment at this time.
Please call the clinic or email me via this website to get any advice, or if you have any questions.